20060610

Pooting in the hours


Hello folks

Well, I finally got it done. I have nagged and whined and whimpered and so She has put a whole heap of photos on the Pooter for me to use on the blog. The first I want to share with you is my office. See this is me at my Pooter.

And this is me head down and tail up in research and strategising for the Westie Walk, ensuring my blog is readable, up to date and all the links work. Don't you hate it when you click on a link and it doesn't work? It makes me mad that people don't maintain their websites. I mean, who doesn't use the internet - I reckon that you got to be in it to win it, and so if you have website, that's a start, but it's not like a door, that you can lock and say "back in 5 minutes" is it? You have to be ready for the next hit 24-7-365, so its a lotta work for the website maintenance people.

He's pretty good at that sort of stuff, because its a bit like blended Westie packs (me and Them) - you know, I require 24-7-365 maintenance - so They've learnt the hard way, slack off on the maintenance and it's all down hill from there. I need food and water and shelter and pooscapades and playtime and grooming and quality time and treats and outdoor adventures and my Pooter; and I when I want it, I want it Now. She has similar traits, so She kinda understands. And so it goes with websites, you log on, you want the stuff or information and you want it now!

So I know you want to know what I am up to yesterday! And I will try and get it to you ASAP. But a pooch has to sleep. This is me after doing this post...See ya next time!

1 Comments:

At 11/6/06 22:47, Blogger ShutterFreak said...

Aren't you just a little cutie sitting at your laptop ..... working so hard!

I really enjoying reading your blog each day. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home