20060606

Campaign Trail

Well, since I spoke to y'all last, I have had some serious adventures!

See Chubb's dad and his mates have made a start on my yard. The first day I was so freaked out because I thought he was digging up all my bones and secret treasures and chasing all my Larry Lizards away. I moped and whined and complained and barked and cried, but after they were gone, She took me on a perimeter patrol and I realised everything was okay. So now I supervise from my poo patch and just let them get on with it. Concrete got poured today and I SO wanted to go and leave my Paw Print in it like a Hollywood Star, but She wouldn't let me...

Anyway, I have also been campaigning fiercely for more prizes so that y'all will come to the Westie Walk. I have got a great prize from Pure Bread and I am going to feature in the local paper. I had to use my charm 110% to get an appointment at Four Paws (my beauty therapist) for a wash, tidy up, pedicure and manicure this coming weekend so that I'll look good for the photo shoot next week! You never know what opportunities might knock. She's thinking of an international contract, sponsors and my own show....infamy and fortune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home