20060523

Been busy

I've had a busy couple of days. On Sunday I went to the Million Paws Walk. Last year I completely freaked out at all the dogs because I was only little and thought I was the only dog in the whole world. So We had to wait for me to calm down and all the other dogs to go ahead and I walked along behind the crowd.

This year I got real excited because I'm bigger now. She had stuck the brochure on the fridge door and I was counting the days.... I was in my crate before She could say In Your Crate and the drive out there was great! I was still a bit scared because there were even more dogs than last year, but We went to stand by the beach waiting for the start and I made a new Westie friend called Salty. Salty was kinda nice - old and wise and not too fussed about all the other dogs and so I soon felt better. There were quite a few Westies there, so I felt right at home. Salty's pack was pretty impressed with me, and I turned on the charm as much as I could. They were amazed I walked about 20 kilometers in a training week!

Now I do have photos but She has been way too preoccupied to put them on the Pooter, and unfortunately I haven't learnt how yet, so you'll just have to wait to see the snaps.

Today on my walk I went past Jock's house. When I was little I thought Jock was the Best Westie friend I had, but he hardly paid me any attention because I was such a ditsy, bull in a china shop kinda puppy. Now I'm calmer, he likes to say hullo and he's got this little gap under the fence to do so. So I told Her to get a photo of Jock so you can all see my neighbourhood friends and She got a pretty good one. But Jock just kept on coming and crawled right out! It was a lot of fun - I might encourage him to do it again. But She scooped him up and took him inside.

She's decided on Chubb's Pack Leader to do the yard, so hopefully in a few weeks I'll get to spend some time with Chubbs while I supervise that pack.

I'll keep working on those photos folks - stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home