20060517

How y'all?


I am learning a new trick. I pretend to be slow at picking it up, but in reality I know exactly what She wants me to do. The reason I take so long to show Her I got it, is because I get a liver bit for every time I get it done. So for example, if I make a few mistakes and then do what She wants, I get lots of pats and a liver bit for finally nailing it. So since everyone thinks dogs are Pavlovian, I can do that a gajillion times and get equal numbers of liver bits and She thinks I'm developing my conditional reflexes. He he he - I just like liver bits, nothing complicated. Anyway, it's a cool trick - She says "On your Mat" and I'm supposed to go lie down on my mat.

The other thing I wanted to share with y'all, is She met a lady who has an online pet-store called Pet Zympatico. It's got cool stuff and you should take a look. I might even land up persuading Her to shop there for a few items I have my eye on...although I am not the Pink Frothy type

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home