20060430

How Pooscpades came to be

Hello

Well, I mentioned before I have a lot of free time, but I'm not just another blog junkie. I have lots of important things to say, that's why I bark a lot, and since I learnt how to blog by sitting on His knee while he was working on the 'Pooter, I thought I could make a really important contribution to the world by blogging. See, She is very interested in philanthropy and corporate social responsibility and social justice and the like, and I thought what an opportunity to integrate my growing repertoire of IT skills with a voice for dogs. I mean we have to live in the world too you know, and I'm not some ditsy little cute fluffy blond thing (well, actually.... I am that too when I need to be) I am a Westie with a mission. There is stuff going on everyday that affects me too.

Anyway I digress. Everyday, either He, She or They (depends who's home when, but I like it best when the pack's together and its They ) take me for some walks. See, being a bit of Princess, I Absolutely Won't poo in my own backyard unless I absolutely have to. That's despite him slaving away last summer to make me a very nice paved backyard with a "Poo Patch"

Anyway so I get taken out to poop in the morning and when I ask to go. In the evening I get the job done on the walk. (For the record, I pick my pee stops carefully too, but I can pee on command.) Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago She came home from work at 3 in the morning, there was a full moon and daylight saving stopped so I got confused about what time of day it was. Since then I have had to ask to be let out about 3 am. They have been quite gracious, but are understandably tee'd off. So after speaking to Uncle Chris (he's my Vet and I'll tell you about him some other time) my meal routine has been changed (I get great food, will tell you all about that too) and things are looking up. My poo clock is being reset and for the last 3 nights I have been able to hang on until the morning. I'm sleeping better too!



So He referred to our outings as pooscapades, and it's stuck. And I thought, cool, that's what I'll call my blog and tell everyone about my adventures and raise issues which affect us dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home