20060429

Pedigree, that's me!


Since I know you love me already, I thought I'd tell you how to get a dog just like me. I come from Celticbrae Kennels where they know a thing or two about breeding championship Westies for showing! Anyway, I was lucky They wanted me, because when I was 8 weeks old I was packed off to Queensland in a crate with my little sister. I'm glad because now I don't have to be bathed and brushed all the time and I can chase lizards and roll around in the grass and dig in the garden. I do cooperate occasionally for a bath, because it's a good way of getting a play with the towel, and being brushed is kinda like a game of chess, She holds the liver jerky with one hand and tries to brush me with the other....hmm I try to keep it interesting.

Anyway we must have got flown up Business Class; noone disturbed us and I don't remember much because I slept most of the way. Must have been something in my dinner. They picked us up at the airport and the next day my little sister went to live somewhere else. But I got the crate! It's great - when They say "in your crate" I know it means I'm going to be chauffered somewhere exciting. At night I sleep in it because it's my place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home