20060429

WOOF WOOF!

Hello

My name is Maggie and I am the smartest West Highland Terrier in the whole world. As a consequence, I also control the lives of two grown-ups with remarkable ease. Yes, two university educated human grown-ups with a mortgage. Look who's laughing now... after puppy preschool, they packed me off to school as soon as I had finished my shots and I barked and misbehaved through 2 levels of Dog Obedience (even though I was called ignorant at the time) but it's all paying off now, I tell ya. I finished strongly with my "High Five" which got me my certificate for Level 2, and now I do tricks for food and all sorts of other things get rewarded. And of course, I still bark when I feel like it!

I thought I would start a blog, 'cos well, you know, I have a lot of free time while the grown-ups are out hunting, and He leaves the 'Pooter on ALL day, and what's a girl to do except chase the mouse around the screen! So I figured I may as well be productive, 'cos I know a lot about just being a dog and stuff.

Maggie Rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home