20060505

TGIF

Well, yesterday was a long day. He was still out of town and so the 'Pooter was off and She was at work the entire day until even after he got back. I got fed late and after a good play that exhausted both of them, I just went to bed without even getting close to the 'Pooter. So be it; I guess it won't always be possible to blog everday.
Today was fun though. Another landscaping man came with his friend and they both loved me. The one man said he could see who was going to be site supervisor and boy, did I confirm that position as my own. See that's me hard at work on site at a previous job and me after a good day at the office. So you can be sure I'll be supervising - hope they factored my consulting fees into the quote....

They had some good suggestions for my yard though, so its going to be a tough call for Her. She kinda likes both of the teams vying for the job and since they are both nice to me, I'm not going to help with that decision. Anyway, after She decides, it will be His job to break the news because She won't be able to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home