20060502

Uncle Chris and Poo Bags

Uncle Chris is my vet. He's very clever and very nice too. He's a Westie man and he has always had Westie friends in his house. That's why She chose him, becaue he knows all there is to know about Westies. I love going to visit Uncle Chris. Last time I went because I had to get my shots. I turned 1 then. He was very gentle with that, didn't feel a thing, but then She asked him to do my nails. Now I don't get acrylics or anything fancy, just a trim, but jeez I hate it. I gave quite a performance for that part of of the visit. But I got lots of liver bits and I stopped as soon as it was over. It doesn't really hurt, but it's good to let Them know when I don't like something....

Anyway at that visit, Uncle Chris said I was in excellent condition. I am really, and I glowed with pride. He said I could even live until I was 17. She nearly passed out. 17! She exclaimed, thinking of all the nail clippings to come and the gajillions of meals to prepare to keep me in excellent condition... She told me She loves me really, but She is wondering how They'll last without a holiday for 17 years. I mean, I can't go stay just anywhere, I stay at home with a Friend. And then there's the poo bags. I mean, I use like 2 a day and over 17 years, that's at least 12 410 poo bags, which is approximately $2358.00 if you buy them on special on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home