20060529

Philanthropooch


HELLO everyone. Forgot about me did you?! No way, I'm so cute and anyway even if you were mad at me for not blogging for SOO long, I'll keep coming back to remind you just what you have missed!

I have been preoccupied with stuff, and I'm about to tell you what. See, I'm organising a fundraiser and I need your help to make it a success. It's called the Wilston Westie Walk and its going to be a walk for Westies and their friends on 25 June 2006. First, I have had to help Him design the website and create the flyer. Then I went on a sponsor mission with Her - it was so fun - I got to go to some of the local businesses and get prizes donated to give out on the day. I rode around in the car the whole afternoon and got to impress all the potential donors with my good behaviour. So far, I've had a fantastic response, with only one place saying No; that's OK, I don't like going there anyway and I made sure She knew it when we pulled up at the door and I went screaming off in the other direction... Anyway, we plan to go to a few other places still - I'm cleaner now (got a bath on the weekend) and so I might have some extra pulling power when I'm snowy.

Also, I went to watch the Super 14 final at my best friends Eric and Elsie. I love rugby union and the Wellington Hurricanes are my favorite side. That's because They come from there and have taught me all I need to know about the 'Canes...Bark Like Mad when the 'Canes score! Actually there wasn't much to see because there was such heavy fog over the ground (I think it was a plot by the Crusaders to help them win) so Eric, Elsie and I had a whale of a time having scrums of our own. I got taken home at half time though - She told Eric and Elsie it was because I needed to be fed, but I think I was a bit boisterous and got sent to the Sin Bin... Anyway, so here are some snaps of my pals - that's Eric the big boofy dude, and Elsie the dainty one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home