20060614

GUESS WHAT!


I'm famous! And not because I'm in training for the World Cup either. I made p12 of the local paper plugging the Westie Walk!!And I got a comment on my blog for the first time from Albie, a Cairn Terrier in the USA!!!

My yard is almost done and I'm glad. The other day while the hardworking team was taking a break I went out to let them know how much I appreciated their efforts and you know, was charming them as I do, and so they started giving me food and I know I'm not supposed to take it so I didn't tell Her or anything, but then yesterday OOOPs - I refused my breakfast (chicken mince with veggies and alfalfa and my Secret Additives and omega oils - the Whole Lot, that She had slaved over for 5 minutes to get ready) and She nearly passed out! I haven't refused food for a looooong time... Anyway, its too much information to tell you what happened on my pooscapade that morning, and so I didn't get ANY grub until that evening. She didn't know what was going on, until today, She caught them feeding me meat pie! She was Upset... but at least She knows now it wasn't anything She gave me. And of course I feel a whole lot better now for not eating junk food.
Anyway, this is the before and the between, so stay posted for the after...

1 Comments:

At 15/6/06 07:59, Blogger ShutterFreak said...

WOW you ARE famous if you were in the paper! That is really good news to hear. I'll bet everyone thinks you are the "cutest" dog in town!

WOOF WOOF from Albie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home