20060619

Counting down..


So now the garden is done (just about, the pond needs a bit of attention) I've been allowed in it to race around and poo and bark at Ruckus! Now Ruckus is the mutt next door who gets up my nose just by breathing. If he so much as goes g (that's the g in grrrrrr) I am off my rocker barking the house down. I get in a Lot of Trouble for it, and out come the BarkBuster training pillows, laundry lock up time and Very Deep Voices. But it's worth it - I always get the last word where Ruckus is concerned even if I am being dragged kicking and Barking to certain solitary. I do try, but you know what I mean, some dogs just get you, don't they...

But never mind Ruckus, I am destined to make a whole bunch of new Westie Friends this Sunday at the Westie Walk! I can't wait!! Ever since I got in the paper, I have been getting a lot of emails and I am So looking forward to catching up with my sister Cailan (I last saw her the day we arrived in Queensland about 18 months ago and boy, so we have some catching up to do....) meeting Jack, Harry, Maggie, Joch, Elsa, Jock, Hamish, Molly, Abby, Savannah, Junior, Pippa, Indy and Baxter. Then there are Westie friends Jack, Chloe, Charlie, Scotty, Eric and Elsie. Hopefully there's still bunches of others who will come on the day because it's supposed to be really sunny, but I'll be there rain or shine (weather forecasters have the cruisiest jobs, they say whatever and what can anyone do if whatever is something else; it's like make it up and perhaps what you wish for coincides with what happens or not...) because I have SO many prizes to give away, but like I always say, you gotta be in it to win it. But if you don't come, I'll have Christmas early...

So since it's like rained Forever, and I only just got a pooscapade squeezed in yesterday, but none today, so lots of playtime instead...you'll have to wait for photos of the complete yard. You'll see how much Fun it's going to be digging and exploring and barking and chilling out and well, I'll keep my plans a secret for now.!

1 Comments:

At 24/6/06 12:59, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck for the walk on Sunday. Remember to take Them along or they will feel left out. We all know it is really your event though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home