20070117

Welcome 2 007!

That's a good pun, isn't it! Read it again if you didn't get it...

Life's been pretty good since my vacation. The Pack continued to hunt over the Holidays, but They were around enough in between things to ensure I was fed and walked and played with. They even took me to see the NY Eve fireworks visible from our street corner on the hilltop overlooking the city.

She succeeded in training me to "Come" when I'm in the Dog Park and preoccupied with other Dogs and Dog Smells and Things that are important to investigate in a Dog Park. While We were on Vacation, They arranged for Meg to come play (like a Personal Trainer) and she showed Them how to be confident enough to let me off my lead on the beach and in the Dog Park and be sure I'll come back. Now it's a win win situation; I get my "$100" treat (that's yellow cheese) and They get me back (although She might dispute that as a win sometimes...)

I've also had an appointment at the Four Paw Salon where I was treated to one of the best Do's I've ever had. She says I look like a million dollars (see above) and I am nice and cool! I have a nice bare belly so when I lie on the tiles I really cool down.

I have also spent quite a lot of time over at Eric and Elsie - seen here with me on the left (my best friends). Eric and Elsie had a pet sitter last year and Eric was nominated pet of the month! Check out his cool photo. Anyway, last week He was away for work and She was working All Day Every Day and so their pack leader said I could come play at their house (its great - no Rules there) and I was sure to be fed on time because She was home late. I behaved myself too, so now I've been invited to go play there one day a week!!

1 Comments:

At 18/1/07 01:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Oh my .... now you have become a 007 agent :o) I must say you are looking mighty fine for the beginning of this new year. Hope all of your dreams & wishes come true in 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home