20061220

My Vacation

So previously on Pooscapades....

Getting there and finding Life's a Beach.









At first, there was the odd moment of hesitation...









I wasn't exactly sure who I might meet, or on what terms.... (that's My pawprint on the left)









But then I discovered Scum Bubbles are good to play with and they make the scary pawprints disappear









My first face to face meeting with a Bush Turkey didn't go too well. I dragged Her along the road and up into a rockery in pursuit. After the dressing down I got when She finally caught Her breath and dignity, I decided some restraint was necessary the next time a Bush Turkey crossed my path. Indeed, so restrained was I, that a local who owned 2 Westies himself came over to comment on my Good Behaviour.










In between Pooscapades to the Beach and local Coffee Shop,









I made myself at home on the corner of the sofa reserved for Doggie Visitors clearly demarcated with a special purpose Dog Rug. This Dog Right is not part of the Dog Bill of Rights in my house, so it was something I indulged in for oh, lets see, about 8 hours a day; from when We got back from the morning walk, until it was time to go on the afternoon walk. From this post, I could sleep uninterrupted









Watch the English lose the Cricket









Supervise all activities, including most notably food preparation









And spend Quality Time









Occasionally I ventured out for some sunbaking, although strict rules applied to prevent sunstroke









All in all, I can't wait for my next Beach Holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home