20061206

Vacation


Hello Folks

Well, following a busy year of organising walks, photoshoots and PR, fundraising and setting up the Wilston Westie Walkers Community, I demanded a well earned Vacation.

We went to a place far away where I have had all sorts of fun which included meeting people, lots of exercise, interaction with native wild life, fresh air, food, TV and sleep and I will tell you all about each in the next few posts. Suffice to say I am well rested and looking forward to the upcoming Holidays!

In my spare time, I have been working on a website especially for the The WWW Community where y'all can talk to each other between Westie Walks and exchange photos and Chit Chat and Dog Stuff and see what's happening. As soon as I have it all figured out, I'll be inviting you to join in if you are on the Mailing List my Pack Leaders have been compiling for me at the Westie Walks held so far. If you aren't on the mailing list and want to be included, you can email me at the "Contact us" here

Stay tuned for tales of my Amazing Vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home