20061015

Sister Act 3

First there was Whoopi, and then there was me and Cailan making Whoopi...

Cailan is my sister all the way from CelticBrae. We turn 2 next week (presents and good wishes are most welcome....) We came up on the plane together in the Crate which is now My Safe Place. She stayed with me and Her our first night in Brisbane, but then she went to live with her pack. She came to visit and play last week and I was very happy to see her again! I showed her my Adventure playground and made her chase me round and round and round the pond until we got dizzy. And then of course, just like Angus, she wanted my rawhide bone, but since she is my sister, it wasn't such a drama to let her have it and She gave me another one.

She also went into my Deck House which stores all my special artefacts and Rock Art that I collect from my secret- places-in-the-garden; I would have minded if she wasn't my sister... but she appreciated the stuff and after checking it out we just hung out until her pack leader came back.

He went with her pack leader to go hunting at my favorite spot. I am quite particular about what goes into my BARF diet, but He always manages to get my chicken wings and lamb flaps and veggies and mackarel. Since He hunts there so often, We have asked them to support our Westie Walk, so paws crossed they will. Anway She stayed to supervise me and Cailan because when we first arrived, Cailan tried to sneak under the fence, and He grabbed her tail just in time before she disappeared to yank her back. It would not have been a good look if her pack leader had turned up to claim her and there was no Cailan to be seen...

So Cailan's gonna come to the Westie Walk to meet all my mates. She's got a Scotty dog in her pack that's coming too, so maybe we can get international attention for our Westie Walk on a whiskey bottle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home