20060820

Makeover Maggie

Hey Dudes

So you know how its getting like real hot and its not even 1 September? Well I complained a bit and so I got to have a makeover just in time for summer. See that's me BEFORE on the left and that's me NOW down below! Cool huh? Now hopefully I won't need to get a bath so often. Also, I can see better now, so I have lots to bark at!!

I haven' t been to School for 2 weeks. Last week was Show Dog day and all the teachers took their well trained pooches to be in the Obedience Competition. One day I might get to go, but I don't think it will be any time soon. They have found a new Dog Park to take me to with Very Nice Dogs in it, so I get quite distracted playing with all my new pals and don't always come, actually that's never come, when They call me to go home. The last couple of times They have taken me out into the nearby field and have practiced quite hard to try and instil a more reliable response in environments other than the classroom. What They haven't figured out is I need poached chicken to be obedient at all venues... This week I didn't go to School because I was having my hair and nails done at the Groomers.


So She's working on teaching me a New Thing to do - I got a new toy out of it, and I get treats every time it comes out to work with, so life's not all work and no play. I'll make sure to get a picture of it and show you...

Oh and just so you know, I'm doing my bit for water recycling. I get fresh water twice a day before meals, and She empties the old water into a watering can and then when the can's full, She waters all the plants around my Poo Patch.

1 Comments:

At 25/8/06 06:29, Blogger ShutterFreak said...

A big "WOOF" whistle from Albie! You are looking fine with your new "do".

I've been pretty busy this summer going out with my Mommy to take photos. She always has a camera stuck in her face. When summer winds down, I'll have more time to read your blog and comment on your lovely photos!

ARF ARF from Albie in the USA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home