20061009

Dog Day Breakfast Goes Live

Hey Folks

Remember to check out the details for the Dog Day Breakfast. We've gone live and the media blitz has begun. He printed the Flyers, She called the papers and I'm going on the Campaign Trail for Sponsors for Spot Prizes.

Actually I was out on a regular Pooscapade the other day and it turned out to be a very successful impromptu Campaign Walk. We were strolling by Urban Bites, as We do, and the Lady popped out to say hello to tell me how cute I am - clearly I made a lasting impression the first time we met! Anyway, she offered to sponsor the Wilston Westies again, and so there you have it - more coffee and petit four vouchers to win when you show up! Thank you Urban Bites.

Then further down the road, a man in a Big Truck smiled at me, as people do, and said to Them that he had a Westie too. So She told him all about the Dog Day Breakfast and next thing you know, We got a photo of his westie called Molly and a guaranteed attendance at the upcoming walk.

So I learned some important things about being an important Philanthropooch. Its important to stay well groomed at all times (I grit my teeth to say that because despite the liver bits I hate being brushed every day!), and its important to be well behaved on walks (that's OK I get lots of liver bits) and its important to meet and greet on the street (I like making people smile)! I could become accustomed to Celebrity....

So folks, sign up and stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home