20061001

Down and Out

I've been sick, that's why I haven't finished telling you all about my Sleepover with Angus. See, after I was so exhausted from the weekend's excitement, I started to cough. And it got worse and worse. She was beside herself with anxiety, so I had to go see Uncle Chris. Actually, Uncle Chris was on holiday and I had to see Uncle Scott. He's nice too, but when They said I was scooting (ya know, a little shuffle while I sit to scratch my little Bum Ole) he interfered with my person to check why - I did get a little indignant about that, but I was feeling pretty sorry for myself so all I could managed was a little yelp. Anyway, I landed up with medicine and now I'm much better although I still get tired quickly.

So back to my weekend. Like I said, the first day sorted out who was boss and it turned out we decided to share the Top Job. We also shared getting treats, reading the paper, and my daytime corner under Her desk. We played and slept and chewed and all in all we had a very civilised day. I think we knackered each other out after day One. But just before Angus' pack came to pick him up, we shared going for a walk with Them. I am much better trained on the walk than Angus, but he's a fast learner when there's liver bits involved and by the end of it we were trotting along like a pack of well heeled huskies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home