20061121

Multimedia Maggie

Hey Guys

Apart from being a successful Philanthropooch, I am also, as you know, a Pooter Literate Pooch, who blogs on a regular basis. But its no good to sit in front of a Pooter all day. So I thought I'd share with you some of my more high tech means of keeping myself entertained in between blogging, sleeping, eating, barking and organising fundraising Westie Walks. (see previous post for a wrap of the Walk)










First, there's the Puppet Show put on by the birds outside. Cirque d'Soleil has nothing on these guys. I sit spellbound in the comfort of my own living room, while the performance proceeds. They have to wait until the lighting is just right, so their silhouettes will form perfectly in my viewing window as they dance, preen and flutter away singing at the top of their voices.

Afternoon Puppet Show

Second, there's the Reality TV. I can sit and watch the world go by through my perfectly positioned wide screen. Its amazing how enthralling arbitrary activity can be. I can see all the lizards and bugs and birds and people and dogs going about their daily business. Sometimes I might offer my opinion about what they're doing, but She always tells me to keep quiet and mind my own business. Which is fair enough, since my business is important to me. I occasionally leave nose prints on the screen because when the action gets too close, I get a little excited. She kindly sees to it that they don't stay long and blur the next session.











Third, there's the Interact With Nature Program. Now that it's warmer, I get to play this most evenings. Some bug or other comes to play (uninvited of course) and They call me over to play until it can't play anymore. I'm always willing to oblige because I get quite a lot of fun out of it for a while. Usually it stops playing with me after being tossed about, but there's often another one who comes over the next evening.











Finally, there's the Intrepid Explorer game. Now that the Rock Garden is well established, I get to go hunting in it on a regular basis. There have been a number of creatures in the Rock Garden, but they have been particularly elusive and as yet I haven't managed to get one to play with me. Its my favorite thing to do, because I can keep an eye on what's going on through my Poo Patch fence and then when They let me out into my Adventure Playground I head straight for the Rock Garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home