20061119

THANK YOU!

Hey Everyone

So this was me a week ago, hot, bothered and in desperate need of an appointment at the salon

Did you say

And this was me a few days ago - all glammed up and keen to show off my new do at the Dog Day Breakfast!!!

Ready for walk

And this was me today with my recently groomed friend Booker who had his photo in the City News to promote the walk to city folk

Booker and Maggie

Thank you all SO MUCH for making it such Big Day Out. I'm pretty tired, what with all the preparations and so on, but I just had to share with you what a great event you all made it out to be just by showing up and eating!

Winona the Guide Dog

Winona sure enjoyed herself watching us Westies contributing to such a good cause.

Winona and Angus

And this was everyone today enjoying the Walk. That's Winona and my friend Angus out in front (remember he came to stay for the weekend...) and then there's me and Booker behind Angus and little Alfie is from my school

Sausage Sizzle

And this was my Pack Leader along with Angus and his Pack Leader cooking up a storm.

So you guys, altogether there were 36 Westies and 10 Wannabe's that showed up today. Sadly, there were 16 Wilston Westies who wanted to come, but whose Pack Leaders must have thought it was too early to join us on the day! Happily, there were 11 other Westies that I didn't know were coming, who did come along to meet and greet and join the gang.

Harry the Pommie

A special mention of thanks to Harry, the Pom - Wannabe- Westie, who has a very busy Pack Leader, but was able to persuade him that Westies are the best friends you can have and that he just had to be there !

You all raised $350 which I will be forwarding on behalf of us Westies to sponsor Ruby and Riley (login: R litter; password: regal) tomorrow. Hope you had as good a time as I did and that you remember to buy Christmas gifts at Urban Bites and get your Christmas dinner from Zone Fresh. Click here to see all the photos from the walk and feel free to add your own. Remember to let my Pack Leader know when you want to meet up again for a casual stroll and when I recover from all the excitement, I'll get it sorted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home