20061210

Pooch Overhaul

So about that vacation... I got to experience the other side of life!

First, there was the surprise early afternoon snack and a visit to the Dog Park. I knew something was up. There were bags packed, including my personal backpack with My Stuff. Then, there was the looong trip in the car and we arrived at a place I have never seen before. That made me kinda excited. They tried to give me my own room but it was dark and scary. I soon organised that my crate was placed in their sleep space by barking mournfully. It took longer than I would have liked, but They relented and I felt a whole lot better.

It also gave me the opportunity to decide for myself when They had to get up, which was about 5:30 every day so I could go for a walk. The Beach was a Whole New Experience for me, but it didn't take long to get used to it.




I really like the Beach: it has all the amenities a Dog could wish for. There was also fresh water to drink at the end of the Outing and No Fence. That made the Pack nervous, because I have been known to ignore Them when I'm having fun and They are often just calling me to prevent me getting into unexpected trouble.

Anyway, the Ocean was Big Attraction. Free, Happy and Endless Possibilities....

See next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home