20080120

Celebrities Support the Writers Strike

Now that my scriptwriting Hollywood colleagues are nearing a breakthrough I thought I'd pen an entry. I was holding back because I thought they should have some support. After all, its not easy coming up with good ideas that entertain people all the time. Of course, my life is so interesting, everyone ought to know about it, so I don't have to think too hard about topics. What makes my blog special, as my legion of fans is aware, is not only the spin...but the infinite variety of topics I am an authority on!

Like last week, I ambled out onto the deck to survey the neighborhood and I was nearly rendered speechless. Yeah me, speechless - not possible you say. Well you're right. After a protracted pause, I barked my head off. She came running out to see what I was on about, and of course, I was forgiven because there, 2 yards down (that is on the other side of Eric and Elsie's yard) there was a horse.


I kid you not! See there - under the tree. I also blinked twice because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was flabbergasted herself, and declared that She didn't know that an 800 square meter block was acreage! Well, given that my own Adventure Playground, full of wildlife and plants as it is, is 400 square meters, it seems pretty obvious to me that 800 square is big enough for a horse.

Anyway, Eric and Elsie's Pack Leader went over with a bag of carrots and stuff and found out the new addition to the neighborhood is called Shorty. Shorty has diabetes and needs some extra TLC, so that's why he's here on vacation.

She introduced me to a horse about 18 months ago, but I found it a little intimidating. We were at a park and the policeman was sitting on a horse. Of course, I just had my nose to the ground following interesting smells and I came up to this rather odd looking paw that moved. I caught a bit of a fright and looked up and up and up and up....it was so big, I put my tail between my legs and tried to run away. She picked me up telling me it was alright and held me up to the horse's face, but he was a bit scary! I mean, his nose was as big as me - I might be a Big Dog in a Little Dog's body, but that was a bit much.

I'm braver with TV horses - I'm bigger than them. Over the Holidays, there was a lot on TV about horses because of the equine flu outbreak. I can go right up to them and tell them (loudly) to either play with me or go away! Usually, She presses the Remote and they magically disappear. She always mutters something about wishing the Mute button on the Remote worked on me...but so far, no luck on Her part! Hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home