20081026

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey Everyone

It was my birthday last week and I turned 4! I had a great time. Celebrations started the day before and we went on a Pack outing to Merthyr Park, location of March of the Westies on 30 November 2008.

She baked me some Banana Yip Yaps, although I ate too many and got reflux, so She tossed those and baked me Spanielkopita instead which are essentially spinach and lite cheddar bites. Yuum, although She has a penchant for them too, so She gets one for every one I get, which isn't really fair because it wasn't Her birthday.

I got to pick my own bunch of flowers at the florist down the road, and I chose the sunny bunch to match my disposition. She also played with me and helped me hunt lizards, and I got 2 licks of vanilla ice cream (Very Rare Treat!). I know a border collie who gets to go to the Macca's drivethru and gets a soft serve all of her own on her birthday, but you know, I look pretty good for 4, and I intend to keep it that way!
Now that my Birthday's passed, its that time of year when it's definitely getting warmer and instead of curling up in a comma for a nap, I can unwind and relax sunny side up, as all busy dogs need to do.



I showed you this before, but I made a new friend and now he comes to play every so often. The lizards aren't quite as forthcoming, but that's maybe because I can actually catch them by the tail, and when I do, I thrash them around. After that they stop playing, so they're no fun. Although She's quick to point out that despite all my practice and paths of destruction after a hunt, I have very little to show for my efforts in general. She says it's just as well She's the food dispenser because with my hunting skills, it wouldn't be long before I was back begging for a bite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home