20080619

What's a Westie to Do

Well my behaviour apparently still leaves much to be desired. I have been in a lot of trouble lately, but in between times, I have been looking to find ways to improve myself. Luckily for me, I found this good advice, and after indignantly pointing it out to Her, have decided to share it with all my fellow Westies who have a tendency to demand a share in the general conversation. Why, only the other day She said between me and Him, She couldn't get a word in...

Also, luckily for me, I'm so cute, I get away with a lot. When I'm in trouble and looking sheepish and trying not to be yelled at, I notice how She keeps reminding Herself how ugly I am when I'm wet.... I have been spending a lot of time with my Sunbeam to stay out of trouble's way. Its been a little lazy lately, but when it comes out, you can't beat it. I have a great view of my Poo Patch, I can observe the comings and goings through the door, and I can watch the fence for signs of Eric, Elsie and Max.

I can't be in too much trouble because the other day I asked her (loudly) to come play with me in the Adventure Playground and She did. I was happily trotting off to investigate the perimeters, but She kindly pointed out a lizard rudely sitting to my left with his head up and trying hard hard not to be noticed out on the grass. He was quite successful because I didn't see him at all, so I was pretty pleased when She directed me to him. Anyway, I made short work of him! He didn't play for very long and after I tossed him around a few times, he kinda stopped wriggling, so I lost interest. She brushed my teeth for me after too... because She said She didn't want a lizard face anywhere near Her!

Anyway, I live life in the moment and at the moment, I have a lot of important insights into life, the universe and everything which need to be shared and aired! I bark, that's what I do!

1 Comments:

At 23/6/08 09:09, Blogger Fury and Fiona said...

My name is Fiona, A Westie from North Carolina. I've added your site to my blogroll so I can stop by and visit you from time to time. Feel free to stop by my site sometime and say hello! I think it will be fun to keep up with each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home