20080415

My NBF's!

Well, as you all know I'm a very sociable pooch and after eating, barking, chasing lizards and sunbaking, making friends is what do best!






Just when Onslow and I had clean run out of ideas to stay entertained, They took me to the New Farm Park Fun Day organised by New Farm Vet Surgery. That's not my personal vet, but I thought I'd mention them because they went to such a lot of trouble to organise such a great day for us pooches.

That's me checking out the stalls,









the trees









and leaving pee-mail so that everyone knew I came.









She had told all my friends about it on the website, and so of course, I felt right at home amongst all my Westie friends. There were Big Dogs and Ugly Dogs and Cute Dogs and Dancing Dogs, but best of all, I finally got to meet Pippa, a Westie who's journey from the UK to live here with her established group of pals has been well chronicled on the site.









And, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, my Best Friends' (Eric and Elsie) Pack Leader decided to adopt Max. Max has come to stay next door before, but this time, he's staying for good! First when he used to come, I wasn't allowed to go play because I was a little bit ...um...boisterous for the wee fellow, but now that he's gotten used to me, we play all the time. And now Eric and Elsie can't tease me because I can play with Max!

On Saturday, She got the shears out and took to my Adventure Playground with a vengeance. She said so long as the shears were out, Eric and Elsie and Max could come over to play. So they got tossed over the fence and it was So much fun... Max is a bit shy, but as soon as I can get a picture of him, it'll be up here for posterity. He's got a spiffing new collar and tag and he's getting his teeth done too. It sure will turn out for little Max, and I'll be there for him every step of the way!
When He got back from hunting, He was a little startled to find half the garden in the garage and the 4 of us running wild, but it sure is easier to find lizards, and we got to play for quite a while! Now Max is my NBF and I've been waiting patiently for 3 days at the fence for my turn to go play next door. Roll on tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 21/4/08 16:34, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Maggie...
I'm Sophie, A Hungarian Vizsla princess. My dad met your dad at a computer course last weekend and asked me to drop you a note. Great to see more doggies getting online eh? Here is my website, hope you like it. See... I have white fluffy friends too :->
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sophievizsla/
Take Care,
Sophie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home