20070414

Angus and Easter

Well folks,

This is about my weekend with Angus. How My Space










became Our Space for 3 days










Last time he came to stay, we spent the first day sorting out who was boss. This time, we skipped the pleasantries and got straight down to the business of vying for treats for good behaviour.










He took a shine to that rollerskate I mentioned before that They brought for me that I never liked. He exhausted himself playing with it, which was quite amusing. He got to take it home on Easter Monday.










He kept trying to take my spot at Her feet when She worked at Her desk. So He formed a Boy's Club with Angus and Angus got to make his own spot at His feet.










Sometimes Angus was a bit boisterous and I had to take some time out in my Sunbeam.










Or go play by myself with my Blankie










While he exhausted himself playing with all my toys










Every now and then he took a break










Or we had a good old fashioned play together










But mostly we had the best time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home