20070712

Whassup?

Hello

I got a new collar! They went away for a few days and that was the present They got me. It's baby blue with flowers and sparkles. I also had to get a new name tag to match because my old one only matched my old collar, which I still have (see - purple dog). So last week She took me shopping and at the Pet Store I picked out the tag that would match the best (see light blue flower) and She filled out the paperwork for me to have it engraved with my name, City Council ID number, and His phone number, just like the old one. So today, on my Pooscapade, I went down to the post office and I got mail! My new tag arrived and She put it on for me and I have to say, the whole look is very chic. It goes very well with my indoor coat too, which I wear in the evenings now with the chilly weather. So now I have two options for matching outfits and accessories, depending on what color day I'm having...

No doubt you've all found it colder than usual for longer - can you believe we are actually having a Winter? He says there are only 2 seasons here Summer and Sauna, but this year, there is definitely a winter - well it's relative... They say there's no snow for snowboarding, so it can't really be a winter, but I've noticed that They put on fleece in the evening too now. Our neighbours bought me a Doggie Dooner because they know I sleep in the laundry and felt sorry for me. Not to be out done, They hauled out the oil heater They brought with from home years ago, and after dusting off the cobwebs and cleaning it up, have put it in the laundry for me. It has a timer, so She sets it to go on and off automatically depending on whether my Sunbeam is out or not. So what with my wheat pack, which gets warmed up in the microwave at bedtime, my jacket, the Dooner and the oil heater, I am a very toastie pooch overnight, and my Sunbeam does the job in the day!

And that's despite the fact that I got dragged off to Teagen at 4 Paw for a haircut. She did a great job as always, but especially considering the inexpert job Dr Scott did with the shaver for my operation ... Luckily he's a much better vet than groomer! Unfortunately, She forgot to remind Teagen that a. I'm not a bow dog, and b. even if I was, I'm not a pink bow dog. Hell's Bell's, I demanded chicken to lie still for a Makeover Mugshot - I really wasn't keen on being caught on camera looking like this; but there's a lot of things I'll do for chicken...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home